• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Why goods are skewed

• Thread starter DeletedUser8844
  • Start date

DeletedUser8844

So it kinda hit me today why t3 goods are so skewed compared to t2 or t1.

It's because they are worth 4 times t2 and 16 times t1.

In my main world i don't even have a boosted goods tier 3...yet have 6000k of it.

My 2nd world i i already have more of t3 than any other good and I'm only in chapter 6.

I know some ppl won't like this idea.
Depending which way to go. Either you increase output of production on the t1/t2 goods. Or you reduce output on t2/t3.

If increasing
t2 production should be at least doubled compared to t3 production amounts and t1 at least 4 times compared to t3.

Right now my t1 and t2 goods are lower than my t3. Especially on my main world. It's a factor of 10 to 30 times less.

This would help reduce the amount of cross trades and why lower tier goods are getting sucked dry...

Then later t3 for t3 trades disappear.

Sentient goods are somewhat similar. But since you tend to only have 1 building of each and production is spaced out by a chapter it's not the same effect. But I do see same cross trades and they can wipe out your t1/t2 sentient goods fast.

m4rt1n

Adept
The star rating should be reassessed in my opinion, to at least 1:2:4, as 1:4:16 is way off the mark compared to the production costs and space required.

I have more T1 and T2 factories than T3, and the massive amounts of T3 causing all the crosstier trades was caused my some previous event set buildings.

DeletedUser

If increasing
t2 production should be at least doubled compared to t3 production amounts and t1 at least 4 times compared to t3.
Agreed with m4rt1n, the trader is way off mark. This idea simply isn't possible, they would take up way more space compared to the T3. You will have to let go of the idea that 1-4-16 trades are evenly efficient. 1-2-5 is more likely, and players that know calculated this in the past already.

Last edited by a moderator: