• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question Why aren't the notifications working for me?

JCsk

Novice
When I'm not in the game, why doesn't the game notify me when my workshops (or any other building) have finished producing, neither on mobile nor on the web?

JCsk

Novice
I already have all the notifications activated both on my smartphone and in the application.

There are no more places to activate notifications, I have activated them in all possible places.

Pauly7

Magus
I turned off the mobile notifications years ago. If they just notified you that your manus needed restarting they would be fine, but you get notifications every 5 minutes for things you don't need to know about.

Gargon667

Mentor
I turned off the mobile notifications years ago. If they just notified you that your manus needed restarting they would be fine, but you get notifications every 5 minutes for things you don't need to know about.

Would be nice if we could customize what we want to be notified about.

Pauly7

Magus
Would be nice if we could customize what we want to be notified about.
That's true. If it's the same now as last time I tried it, I used to get a push notification saying production was completed every time there were some coins to be collected from a residence.

Gargon667

Mentor
That's true. If it's the same now as last time I tried it, I used to get a push notification saying production was completed every time there were some coins to be collected from a residence.

Still the same...