• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Wholesaler Issue

DeletedUser275

I have noticed that when I buy from the wholesaler I do not always receive my goods. Today it happened again. I bought 500 steel for 2500 planks. The planks were deducted from goods but I did not receive the 500 steel. This has happened to me several times now.

DeletedUser248

Hi Dreamer,

I have had this happen in the past, can you refresh your browser and let us know if the planks arrived in your inventory?

DeletedUser7

Hi Dreamer, thank you for bringing this to our attention. You should have received the goods as far as I can see. As Lane mentioned sometimes there's a delay in the servers displaying the goods so it could take a few moments and a refresh of the game tends to help.

However, when it comes to personal data for your own account, such as trades, it's best to contact support so that someone from the team can let you know precisely what happened. We cannot do that through the forum.

DeletedUser277

I have noticed that when I buy from the wholesaler I do not always receive my goods. Today it happened again. I bought 500 steel for 2500 planks. The planks were deducted from goods but I did not receive the 500 steel. This has happened to me several times now.

Yes, this regularly happens to me and it made me worried the first couple of times. However, for me either refreshing (like Lane suggests) or collecting something from my town (e.g. coins or supplies) seems to pull the missing goods through :)