• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Contact Support Wholesaler bug

DeletedUser6211

Twice today (July 21, 2018), I've tried to purchase scrolls from the wholesaler. I started with 381 scrolls, purchased bundles of 105 scrolls using gold and supplies. The price goes up with each purchase. I used about 500,000 gold and 50,000 supplies. The gold and supplies were deducted from my stores but I got ZERO scrolls in return. I tried the same thing later in the day and once again, my scrolls count did not increase. Richardwattoptom.

DeletedUser3097

Twice today (July 21, 2018), I've tried to purchase scrolls from the wholesaler. I started with 381 scrolls, purchased bundles of 105 scrolls using gold and supplies. The price goes up with each purchase. I used about 500,000 gold and 50,000 supplies. The gold and supplies were deducted from my stores but I got ZERO scrolls in return. I tried the same thing later in the day and once again, my scrolls count did not increase. Richardwattoptom.
Please open a ticket with Support so this can be checked out.