• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Wholesaler: Allow Mana or Seeds for Sentient goods

• Thread starter DeletedUser8409
  • Start date

DeletedUser8409

Why not allow the purchase of Sentient goods using Mana or Seeds as opposed to just your boosted Sentient in the Wholesaler in the same way as Coins and Supplies can be used for regular goods?

Would give a good use for Mana and Seeds when you don't have much use for them, but with escalating costs you wouldn't be able to spend much on them just like with coins and supplies for regular goods.

Deleted User - 1634960

Can't see the devs going for exchanging a decaying item for a non-decaying one, no matter what the ratio, but the original idea sounds OK to me. ;)

AstralSoul

Illusionist
True...

It would allow us to dodge it, or most of it (especially when not saving for research). Nah, it won't happen.

DeletedUser8409

Can't see the devs going for exchanging a decaying item for a non-decaying one, no matter what the ratio, but the original idea sounds OK to me. ;)
What's non-decaying Rilian?

Mana, Seeds and Sentient Goods are all decaying items so you'd swap one decaying item for another decaying item.