• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Ancient Wonders Who have your donated to?

damon

Adventurer
;)I would have thought this would already have been live. It will make life easier and visiting much quicker

DeletedUser363

Yes. it would make things easier to be able to see without checking everyone's AW's individually .....not something I am prone to doing ;)

DeletedUser2760

as a new player i have noticed three things regarding the donation of KP's to players "AW" anciant wonders which i think would help all emencly

1. in the felowship lists a new syimble colambe is added between the player name and there scores which remains clear until an AW is aded to the players map posibly with a mouse-over if more then one in built showing which one is present

2. a new tab added to the bottom bar next to the move building tab which as previously mentioned shows any AW donations have been added with usual info like how many kp needed ,how many donated and rank of donation posibly with a "quick donate" button so we dont have to relode the page every time we donate

3. on the world map i have noticed the adition of "portal art" to each players who have portals like the orc or dwarf portals i was thinking a small sheald added above the players name one for each AW in each players map built all with a mouse-over giving the full name of each AW

as i say i am new and i might be a bit off with my sugestions i hope you like them