• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

White Dragon is recruiting

DeletedUser3160

We are a fairly laid back fellowship, and as long as you are friendly and courteous, remain active and join in with the fellowship in trades, visits and chat, you are welcome to join us.
There is one main rule here : It is the members who make the rules. Members working for each other.

Check us out. Maybe even message some of our current members to see how they like playing in our team.

We currently only have a few openings, so act fast. Visit the fellowship page for White Dragon to apply.

DeletedUser3160

One place has been taken. Only two more available at the moment.

balloo

Adventurer
I think I meet your criteria, and my boosted are Marble, Crystal and Elix. I am an ambassador, but dont expect that right away. I like to trade, which is one reason I need to move, as I am not growing through lack of trade. I will only move if my boosteds are needed...dont see the point if you already have an influx. I am quite new to the game, but love to learn and enjoy being a team player.especially NH..;ove collecting all the loot lol. I am in the UK, so dont know how that will work with your teamies and the time diff. Wait to hear from you. Balloo

DeletedUser3160

I think I meet your criteria, and my boosted are Marble, Crystal and Elix. I am an ambassador, but dont expect that right away. I like to trade, which is one reason I need to move, as I am not growing through lack of trade. I will only move if my boosteds are needed...dont see the point if you already have an influx. I am quite new to the game, but love to learn and enjoy being a team player.especially NH..;ove collecting all the loot lol. I am in the UK, so dont know how that will work with your teamies and the time diff. Wait to hear from you. Balloo
Hi Balloo, My apologies as I have only just seen your post!
You sound like just our sort of player. Most of our members are also UK based so you would also be in sync with the team.
We are currently maxed out but we do have a sleeper or two who we all agree should leave, so we can make room for you. I have messaged the AM (I am recruiting sergeant, not booting sergeant :) ), and we'll be in touch in game.

DeletedUser3160

We have a new vacancy. Please apply within the game.

DeletedUser3160

We are currently at full capacity. By all means visit us within the game and if we have less than our full quota, please apply.