• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Which actions unlock new Side Quests?

• Thread starter Deleted User - 106219
  • Start date

Deleted User - 106219

Does anyone know which actions unlock new Side Quests? Examples of what I mean:
1) After researching Dwarven Style Main Hall I received a few dwarven side quests. I don't remember the details since I already finished them in both worls, but the first asked me to collect X Granite and the rest involved producing Beverages, Simple Tools and other staff
2) After Building a Martial Monastery (and finishing my current side quest) I got a new quest that wanted me to invest 20 KPs in an AW (any AW, fortunately). After that I got a quest to collect 15 Marble Relics (not related to boosts since my Boost is Steel). Will see if there's more after I get that many

Does anyone have other such examples of additional side quests that get unlocked only after you do something specific?

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
Yes, you get the "sell previous portal" when you complete a new hosts' portal research...

damon

Adventurer
I do have to add that since my Dwarves disappeared and I am now with "Faires" I am still getting Dwarves quests ???:(

Deleted User - 1634960

@damon There are a few quests in the declineable cycle that show up right through Fairies that involve Dwarves. One in particular involves a group that has been hunting in the area and needs food and drink to sustain them on the trip home (Produce Beverages and Bread). If you are receiving quests that call for Dwarven Buildings or Goods, you may need to talk to support (24/7, some waiting because we are short-handed. See the Announcement here). /end shameless_plug

To give a more definitive answer to the OP, yes, there are particular steps in the storyline quests and in the Technology Tree which unlock a different set of declineable quests. There are also times when you have two lots of declineables if the system feels it would take you too long to complete the next storyline. No, I can't tell you what they all are (and I'm not saying I won't, I'm saying I can't, there's that many of them o_O).

Deleted User - 106219

Well, thanks anyway, Rilian!

For anyone curious about the Side quests unlocked by building the Martial Monastery: The third one is to collect 15 Steel Relics, and the fouth one is to collect 15 Planks Relics. I'm low on Planks Provinces so it will be a few days before I can complete this one.

DeletedUser363

The Dwarven quest for food and beverages also continues in the Orcs, half way through and declining it several times a day :rolleyes: