• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Where's Elf Waldo

Sir Derf

Adept
I love the event changes to the background art.

How about a slightly changing background as the event progresses? Woodelvenstock, the tent city could have evolved over time. Autumn, the pumpkins could have grown over time. Winter Magic, the snowman could move around daily. The changes could be small and localized, so as not to require redoing the entire graphic. You could tie it to the progression of the daily event storyline.

davemc

Bard
We should have Christmas music. Would be worth turning the sound on to hear Orcs & Dwarves singing Fairytale of New York ;)

DeletedUser6967

and at the end, instead of snow vanishing, it slowly melts

DeletedUser5093

I really like the idea of a small hidden themed character on the edges of the city, that randomly changes position. It would serve no purpose, other than a bit of fun.
During the winter event the snowman from the bridge could move around. During the autumn/harvest event it could be a scarecrow. During the halloween event it could be something like a ghost or jack-o-lantern creature. Outside of events it could be a random assortment of elves or humans getting up to some bizarre antics, or perhaps something like an escaped goat or dog. Perhaps the latter could be chapter-dependent, with the character being a member of your guest race (and elf/human/animal for lower chapters).