• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered where is the information about upcoming events released 1st?

DeletedUser4149

how are certain players and websites informed about stuff on upcoming events before we are informed here at the game site?
for example, a certain player informed SOME of us when the adventure would start before muf-muf, our forum mods, and websites like gems of knowledge.
where does this info get released to first?
is there some sort of collusion going on among the game makers and these certain privileged sources?

i'm really not interested in hearing everyone's opinions. i'd like to hear an answer from a moderator or someone who has some sort of authority in this game or on this forum.

Deleted User - 1634960

Such players and websites are making guesses based on past patterns.
As these are guesses, there is the possibility that they may be wrong, not only regarding timing, but also content.
We at Support find out about Events very shortly before the offical announcement is made on the Forum (or occasionally just after). ;)

DeletedUser4149

ok, thanks for taking the time to answer. i was pretty upset when i looked for news of this adventure on monday and didn't find any. i've come to rely on "gems of knowledge" for news on events. they didn't get the message early enough either. statues for the adventure can be started 48 hrs in advance, so this gave both of my fellowships a late start. the game makers didn't notify me in time either. the news didn't register as a new message at my inbox.