• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Where do I find out what rewards I won from the tournaments ?

DeletedUser114

I just finished 1st and I did all 8 quests on one province and 7 on the second, a screen flashed up that I won but it didn't stay long enough to see what I won grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :( Not very happy here.

These tournaments really really need sorting out, they are a complete shambles.

DeletedUser

I got what was shown as a chest as a reward but I've no idea what was in it or where to find it, anyone else know the answer?

DeletedUser813

I got the same reward as a chest but no info about it anywhere as to what was inside.

DeletedUser114

Hello, is there a MOD out there that can tell us where we find the rewards we earned ?

DeletedUser1295

Unfortunately, the 'chest' is broken, this issue is under investigation by the development team with priority!
Currently one can only view points gained during the current/last tournament via the Tournament Tab, other information is not available atm.

DeletedUser

Don't worry, they will fix this in the 1.6 patch!
Oh wait...

DeletedUser1614

I have won this chests twice already . last tournament should be 6 chests in total for finishing 6 provinces but nothing shame

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 13667

If each milestone aka a chest is awarded whenever that said province achieves the required points, I have been short changed.

I should get 7 chests not just 1. Only 1 was totally based on my own effort (Having a few actives hitting the same province is way more rewarding). Just noticed this since the last relic happen to be one of my production specialty:oops: