• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Where are this weeks fellowship spire rewards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

m4rt1n

Adept
I am wondering what has happened to this weeks fellowship spire rewards.

Its been almost 90 mins since the end yet still we are waiting on the rewards.

The last few weeks, they have come through after 5-10 mins so why so long this time around?

DeletedUser7081

I have been wondering the same and have asked everyone in the FS and no one got anything...

DeletedUser2114

No one in my 3 fellowships has received them either.

m4rt1n

Adept
This is now messing up my game plan as I had tech ready to unlock reliant on the time boosters to make space for the adventure, someone please, what is happening and are the rewards gone, or on the way late???

@Muf-Muf I also request 2 petfood in compensation at the least please as I used them on Brown Bears 11 hours prior to the end of the Spire like on previous weeks so they were still running to use some time boosters on troop restocking when the spire rewards came. We as a fellowship had unlocked the rewards to the Map 3, stage 1 level, 1 above the teleport given at the end of Map 2.

Edit Add- Now awaiting a Support reply with a request they inform all here on the forum. :)

Last edited:

m4rt1n

Adept
6 hours, are we to assume the rewards are not coming @Silmaril @Muf-Muf @Rilian

This has completely messed up my game plan and the lack of reply here, and zero reply from support also says how much the company cares if it is not taking your money.

I will say this is a complete disaster for Inno, had it been a purchase error they would be there, but maybe too much free extra's and they do not care.

All I can say now is sack the Spire effort, and the Adventure starting Monday also has crap for rewards, why should any of us continue playing???

DeletedUser3571

I guess the forum people are European and so most likely to be asleep when this was going on.

DeletedUser8586

I haven't received any Spire rewards either, in ANY of my 3 worlds.... :0

Deleted User - 1634960

We are aware of an issue with the distribution of the Fellowship rewards for the Spire. It is possible that there is a delay in the system, as some rewards on Beta have been delayed recently as well. If they do not automatically come through over the next few hours, we will be able to rectify the situation on Monday morning (German time)

If you have not lodged a ticket with Support, and you do not receive the rewards within 24 hour of the Spire closing, please lodge a ticket.
If you have already lodged a ticket, please do not lodge another :) we are tracking all tickets received.

Geminatrix

Soothsayer
Rewards seem to be there now

I understand that rewards have changed since last time... now less

Does Inno want us to play this game feature or not lol .. as it sure doesn't look like it to me

m4rt1n

Adept
Worrying again this week, they are taking a while to come compared to all previous weeks.

m4rt1n

Adept
Ok, it's been over an hour now.

I now assume that no one has fixed the bug @Muf-Muf @Rilian from last week.

This is affecting my game play plan now and just giving me reasons not to bother with the spire. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.