• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Where are this weeks fellowship spire rewards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team

AstralSoul

Illusionist
It is just a delay... wow... you sure stress out and complain constantly for everything. Is not like they never sent the rewards, it is a small delay.

Study IT and servers, then you will understand.

m4rt1n

Adept
It is just a delay... wow... you sure stress out and complain constantly for everything. Is not like they never sent the rewards, it is a small delay.

Study IT and servers, then you will understand.

So I am no longer allowed to share my opinion on the forums according to you.

The delay affects my tournament plan so I feel I can bring the issue to the developers attention whether you like it or not.

DeletedUser3571

While the bug has no effect on me, i can understand the effects it has on your time schedule. You have every right to be annoyed and should be able to come to the forum to complain and not be told of for it

AstralSoul

Illusionist
So I am no longer allowed to share my opinion on the forums according to you.

The delay affects my tournament plan so I feel I can bring the issue to the developers attention whether you like it or not.

Of course you are, especially now a days that human consciousness is so weak, I was also sharing my opinion. I only find ingratitude and complaining, there Spire gave no prize a month ago. Did you ever even appreciated the additional rewards for the same work? (So, crybabies are happier with the Spire, since "it was too hard"

I am in fairies:
fairies.JPG

So, less crying and more gratitude, especially, when they give more than they initially had planned, and it is not necessary (but very nice nonetheless to say)

Timneh

Artisan
If you think there is too much crying (as you put it) have you thought about not coming to the forum ? It seems that you find it kind of tiresome and frustrating. Just a thought.

DeletedUser8154

@AstralSoul There really is no need for you to be so judgmental. And to say that your are also sharing your opinion, when your opinion seems to consist of insulting another player, isn't on.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
@QuercusFol it wasn't an insult. But I am pretty tired (it happens in all games), that people become extremely demanding, and throw complains and hate towards a company that is providing a nice game to play for free (diamond spending is up to each person, personally, something that I see it as support back at the company for the coders to keep developing the game.

That's all.

And yeah @Timneh but among all crybabies, complainers and haters there is people with decent feedback, ideas, etc worth reading.

m4rt1n

Adept
Of course you are, especially now a days that human consciousness is so weak, I was also sharing my opinion. I only find ingratitude and complaining, there Spire gave no prize a month ago. Did you ever even appreciated the additional rewards for the same work? (So, crybabies are happier with the Spire, since "it was too hard"

I am in fairies:
View attachment 4128

So, less crying and more gratitude, especially, when they give more than they initially had planned, and it is not necessary (but very nice nonetheless to say)

Wow, all this for reporting a technical issue with the game so that it could be fixed.

I can see you would only want positive feedback on anything, a company that only listened to "YES MEN" would be bust in a few months.

Mentioning your attacks on my feedback, how about you yourself in the Artifacts thread, there complaining. Contradicting somewhat imo.

*rant over*

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Wow, all this for reporting a technical issue with the game so that it could be fixed.

I can see you would only want positive feedback on anything, a company that only listened to "YES MEN" would be bust in a few months.

Mentioning your attacks on my feedback, how about you yourself in the Artifacts thread, there complaining. Contradicting somewhat imo.

*rant over*

Nope, I wasn't complaining, I was precisely sharing that support told me that such artifacts were available :) (but they informed they are not, they got confused.) But I did not complain, I shared, read again hehe. Maybe you call to complain when I said that not being able to work these buildings up wasn't nice, but if that is complaining, is the smallest complaint around here hahaha. After all, we all want a fire phoenix, and some of us, started to play after that event :)

The only thing I actually complained in my entire elvenar life it was to support, due to the "Outpost Stash" that comes with every event, that comes two days late, telling them it makes no sense, that is all :) since their effect got two days wasted and it costs real money, not even diamonds.

@AstralSoul "Crybabies" would be an insult.

It wasn't 5-10 years ago but now is true people are more sensitive, therefore, I apologize for my insult.

My humble two cents:

I am just saddened to see that for every event, there is a host of complaints and hate comments. And this company looks after the player times fold than others (I have been easy 20 years playing these types of games since early internet..). No company listens so much to the player than here (hence having the chests again for next event, instead of the presents that brought so much drama...) I prefer the chests too, the whole present thing wasn't the best move, and got a lot of junk from the presents, but it is a different approach and exciting nonetheless to say. I was counting with chests to go after knowledge, but I accepted the tournament as it came, and I have two gingerbreads level 10, and a level 1 in the book.

I know, and played a host of empire building (with war, and some with city destruction or even conquest), and again, here are the nicest. However, the forums have the same story as they did 20 years ago, and it happens in all game, even MMORFG games like Atlantica.
- This game will die.
- Players are going away.
- The events suck.
- Whatever is super unfair.
- The company wants to makes us unhappy.
- A new game will kill this one.

Bla, bla, bla...

But anyway, I prefer to focus on the fact that now they made the Spire sweeter out of feedback, let's all enjoy the game, and complain less :) And if I hurt anyone, my apologies.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.