• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Where are the orcish portraits?

Zanyah

Ex-Team Member
Ooooops, good question Koekaker! Took a look at my own accounts and couldn't find them either :confused: the exception being my Beta-account.

I asked my Team colleagues about this and unfortunately the Orcs / Goblins portraits are not available yet in game version 1.10
They should be added with the next update to game version 1.11 and will then be available for all players who already unlocked the Orcs/Goblins chapter.

Sorry for the delay!!! :oops:

Zanyah

Ex-Team Member
Oh man... :rolleyes:
I agree that this is not optimal, but I can give you a preview of all Orcs/Goblins portraits...
once you've seen them, decide for yourself if you would like to look like one of these :D

The first two are the female portraits, the second two are the male portraits, both in order of Orc > Goblin.

ORC_F1.jpg
ORC_F2.jpg
ORC_M1.jpg
ORC_M2.jpg

Last edited:

Zzzyk

Adventurer
Ooooops, good question Koekaker! Took a look at my own accounts and couldn't find them either :confused: the exception being my Beta-account.

I asked my Team colleagues about this and unfortunately the Orcs / Goblins portraits are not available yet in game version 1.10
They should be added with the next update to game version 1.11 and will then be available for all players who already unlocked the Orcs/Goblins chapter.

Sorry for the delay!!! :oops:
Pinch me, I must be dreaming...

I got a great idea to save costs for the Elvenar Team (Inno will love this!): close the Beta Server, save the maintenance costs and let live players test everything. That's pretty much what we're doing right now.

Slotharingia

The male orc is very sexy :p Can't wait to use that pic, which is about the only thing I can't wait to do right now on elvenar :D