• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Where Am I???

FatehpurSikri

Alchemist
It would be really nice if the name of the world you're in would be listed in the bar at the top of the page where your statistics are. There's plenty of room. For those of us who play in multiple worlds, it would be really helpful.

Likewise, when scouting provinces, once you're in one, you have to keep opening up encounters to see what the name is of the province you're in. Maybe I'm unusual, but I like to know where I am at all times.

Pauly7

Magus
Likewise, when scouting provinces, once you're in one, you have to keep opening up encounters to see what the name is of the province you're in. Maybe I'm unusual, but I like to know where I am at all times.
On a related note, if a province is 'mid-scout' it isn't easy to tell what sort of province you're actually scouting, without forensically studying the greyed-out background behind the scout timer.

Lelanya

Mentor
It would be really nice if the name of the world you're in would be listed in the bar at the top of the page where your statistics are. There's plenty of room. For those of us who play in multiple worlds, it would be really helpful.

Well I typically look at the web address, myself - EN2 means I am in Winyandor, while Arendyll is 1, and Felyndral is 3. If you are specifically referring to the Mobile App, then I agree, more info would be helpful.