• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered When will we be able to use blueprints on event buildings?

DeletedUser3985

In the last Q+A session it was mentioned that blueprints would be usable on event buildings. Is there an ETA for this feature? I have 9 blueprints already and would like to use them one day.

Timneh

Artisan
Don't hold your breath, we were told months ago that we were going to get more storage for broken rune shards and we are still waiting.

DeletedUser3781

From what I've read, they said they're not implementing it 'cause not enough people are asking for it.
which is quite silly, since they said long ago they would implement it, so why would we ask :p

m4rt1n

Adept
I'd like one blueprint, 8 months playing and still nowhere near getting one. :(

DeletedUser3985

From what I've read, they said they're not implementing it 'cause not enough people are asking for it.
which is quite silly, since they said long ago they would implement it, so why would we ask :p
Could you please tell me where you read that? Seems like a backwards way of thinking to me.

DeletedUser3985

Tyvm! The video posted in that thread (where they announced blueprints would have a use for all players) was from March 2nd and still nothing..

On the bright side, I did find a rather entertaining quote:
Urvalsandal said:
If INNO says they will implement it into the game, then they will. There's no need to remind them every year! :)

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Unfortunately we are not able to provide an exact date to answer the question. We can share, however, that we do still plan to make this change. It is not as easy to do as it sounds like, though, unfortunately. That's also how it got postponed since the initial release of the Blueprints. We understand that you'd still want this change (and so do we!), so we should see it some day. We just don't know when exactly.

And yes, we realize that that's not the answer you're looking for, but that's where we stand on this right now. :)

DeletedUser3985

Unfortunately we are not able to provide an exact date to answer the question.
An exact date isn't necessary but an estimate would be nice. I do appreciate the answer, though, and I understand it probably won't be an easy thing to implement. Hopefully it's introduced sooner than later as we've waited for this feature for some time now already.

Last edited by a moderator: