• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered When the Spire and tournament requests orcs?

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Hey all,

I am about to finish orc, and as between chapters, I stall to reinforce AW. Since wood-elves don't need the portal right away, I was planning to switch to them, to start to generate mana and hoard it (I know the decay). However, for now nor tournaments nor the Spire asks me for orcs. When do they start to do so? Woodelves, or later?

DeletedUser3571

From memory Orcs are needed in the tournament and provinces once you have reached a certain squad size.
Not sure on the spire as i was well past that point when spire was introduced but i would guess at a similar point, if it hasn't already started during orcs chapter.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Oh dear, might be the one I can activate, right before the AW. Mmmm, I might wait till this one finishes haha.
this.JPG

LazyTony

Sorcerer
There were many discussions on beta forum about how the difficulty (both the type of resources and the quantity) of the spire was calculated. No one knows the exact calculation but it uses player chapter, squad size and total number of wonder levels.

Tournaments just use squad size.

Pauly7

Magus
I love it when the Spire asks me for any of Orcs, mana or seeds as I have so much of each of them. It always seems to want lots more of coins, supplies and sentient goods though. I struggle with all of those things due to Spire requirements.

DeletedUser3571

Ive tried to find some facts about when exactly you need them for tournaments and i cant find one answer. Some say its doing 26 ss researchers and some say 1250 squad size OR 1300 squad size.

DeletedUser3571

well i went and asked on the beta forum for you.
Tournaments: squad size of 1300
Spire: the next chapter after introduction (woodelves), the same for all decaying goods apparently.

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Awesome, then I am save to research it (although I have 49K orcs, and 5 armories, so I would be fine.)