• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

When is next Fellowship Adventure?

DeletedUser2729

Hi,
I just would like to know when the next FA can be expected?

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
We won't be able to share an exact date yet at this point, but there will be one again in the not too distant future. :)

DeletedUser6458

Hi Muf Muf,
From what I had seen previously about the frequency of the adventure it was supposed to roughly be monthly. This is now 5 or 6 weeks from end of last one and I was hoping it would be starting this monday. Is this extra time to be expected between all adventures or just this one?

DeletedUser441

I enjoy the adventures every time they show up, but I hope they never become a monthly event. The physical drain is too much. Spending all day harvesting beverages could give us Arthritis.
Some of us already have arthritis :( Fellowships need to share the burden of doing all the short builds ,as they are the most labour intensive.

Pauly7

Magus
I'm hoping there is a longer gap because they're taking it away and reworking it, having listened to everyone's feedback.

I don't believe FA will survive as an event if they ask people to spend one week out of every four doing the most intensive Elvenar activity possible for terrible or non-existant rewards.

Sorry, the negative sentence was nothing new and inventive - I'm just saying I hope that's why there is a delay.

DeletedUser6458

I'm hoping there is a longer gap because they're taking it away and reworking it, having listened to everyone's feedback.

I don't believe FA will survive as an event if they ask people to spend one week out of every four doing the most intensive Elvenar activity possible for terrible or non-existant rewards.

Sorry, the negative sentence was nothing new and inventive - I'm just saying I hope that's why there is a delay.
I thought the last FA had solved alot of the issues with shorter build badges being needed in much smaller amounts than seen previously. What they need to rework entirely is the end of FA, the old abyss was not accounting for much of the new stuff and was extremely boring when having to work on it for over a day...

Pauly7

Magus
The biggest thing, in my mind, is that they need to start treating the FA as a proper Elvenar event, in the sense of designing new and desirable prizes - something incredible for grand prizes and something still pretty great that everyone can win if the FS puts some effort in.

There is a massive inequality ratio in terms of effort to reward when you compare the mini events like the one next week with a Fellowship Adventure.

cwgiii

Shaman
very bad, still no annoucement

It is possible that Inno has decided not to do this (yet or in the foreseeable future). But I doubt that, personally. Of course, there is no guarantee that they will make any announcement.

Although, good communication is key to success, IMHO.

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Which is why we communicate before it starts. But it's noted that you'd like it earlier in the future. Cannot guarantee it'll happen much more in advance than now, though.

Geminatrix

Soothsayer
I also would appreciate a bit more than 1 days notice .. since movement during this event takes a fellow out of it and it seems we cant rely on the "events come from the beta a week after"

I'm reading with interest that an event purely for mobile app users is coming .. since FA cant be done on the mobile app atm.

I really do appreciate all the efforts elvenar is making in game development and events but I have a feeling a lot of our lot still bumbling away on just browser/tablet (since we are not all able to use the mobile app) will prefer this event lol

Unfortunately .. I think this will make FA an even harder event to gain full fellowship efforts on with this distraction. Well done Elvenar .. I think you just helped me make my mind up (still cant afford the mobile upgrade) but FA is likely dead for us .. all in all as it stands

DeletedUser5976

I had read in Beta Forums that the FA timer was showing the time left in hours now. But in the live servers it is again in days. Also in Beta the FA had started with half full quests that people hadn't completed last FA, which they had reported and was supposed to be solved. However I got the same now.

The three times faster manufacturing is a very nice addition. Thanks Inno.

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted User - 106219

It shows the hours only if you are in your town. If you are on the FA map it shows only the days.

Personally, I find this stupid and confusing. It should be the same both in town and on the FA map.