• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

whats this?

ANIKHTOS

Soothsayer
tournament end i got rewards, but what is his one?
srange.png

AstralSoul

Illusionist
Sometimes you get higher ones. I have two for the 1st elvenar AW, and one for the second one (and I am in orcs still.)

I am curious, did you rank within the 25 first ones? I seem to see these advanced AW shards when I am in the top 30-20.

Deleted User - 106219

Your rank is completely irrelevant - the tournament rewards are the same for the entire FS (which is why you can get Shards for AWs you have not unlocked yet).

AstralSoul

Illusionist
It happened the tournaments I did best, got those, but good to know, so they are completely random but same for all fellows :)

ANIKHTOS

Soothsayer
Well the name was so strange, i thought maybe a string is missing. This looked like a name holder than actual be a name. With this random i do not know if it is good or not.
It looks like forging runes is the only way to go.

Deleted User - 106219

All Constructs have such weird names. This applies to their buildings and AWs, too. You'll see when you get to their chapter.

DeletedUser9340

It happened the tournaments I did best, got those, but good to know, so they are completely random but same for all fellows :)
Agreed.It's just luck.I got my 1st RS about Vortex of Storage in the last tourney o_O