• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

What's the point of AW's

DeletedUser2311

I didn't see a thread about this topic if there is sorry just move this thread to there and let me know so I can find this thread.
What is the point of AW if no one will donate to them.I am in a fellowship now I like it but everyone is focus on the tech tree.I built a Golden Abyss and want to spend some time on leveling it because there was no point in building it if it is going to sit at level 1 forever.The rewards need to increase for them to make it interesting to donate to them.
Also is they a fs that is interested in working on them?

DeletedUser363

Some fellowships put more emphasis on them, but a lot of the time people donate to AW's when they are stuck on the tech tree for some reason. If there are 25 in a fs and everyone has at least 1 AW, a lot will have more than 1 AW, all needing kp (along with all the tech tree) it will take a long time. I was the only one to donate to my first AW initially, and I didn't mind, the first levels only take about 175kp and I wasn't wanting to upgrade too much at first.
Also some people only donate to AW's when the person whose AW it is has donated at lease one third of the required kp. Rewards for donating are small on the first levels, another reason why people may hold back donating.
The person that gets the most benefit from the AW upgrade is the one whose village it's in, I feel you can't tell other people they have to donate kp to other people's AW's when they have a use for it in their own game.

Also, I have just noted you have started 2 threads on this topics:oops:

DeletedUser2311

Is they a list of the rewards you get per AW I have a Golden Abyss?
I looked on wiki and can't find one.

DeletedUser363

The Wiki isn't up to date about the AW's, it will be at least a couple of weeks before it is up to date.
Although when it is up to date I don't know what the information will be.
The AW's you get at the start are not effective for players further in the game (they didn't exist when we started), you can see what the general benefits are for each AW by looking at them in the AW store, and the benefits increase as they are upgraded

DeletedUser1829

Is they a list of the rewards you get per AW I have a Golden Abyss?
I looked on wiki and can't find one.

https://en.wiki.elvenar.com/index.php?title=Secret_Ancient_Wonders#Golden_Abyss_Overview

The AW's are grouped by technology so 2 per group. There is a less detailed overview of them in my guide (link in my signature) and how they may be used strategically. The guide also talks about strategies to level wonders.

Wonders allow you to customise your town and strategy to suit your strategic goals. I agree with you there is no point having one if you are not going to level it and as such I am more and more ensuring I am in fellowships that have a wonder program that suits my needs. I also find they allow you to effectively avoid wasting KP (if you have a good wonder program) when you do get tech locked.

DeletedUser2311

I am in a new fs that has kp teams and I do donate at least 1/3 of all the kp each level.
But I still would like to see more rewards and larger rewards per level of each Ancient Wonders.

DeletedUser803

I have 1 AW- the martial monastery- what use is it? why, its level 3, and it increases my troops health 3.9%!!!! wow, I hear you exclaim! it makes SUCH a difference.
oh wait- it does give me 1150 culture (about half what the firey temple thing gives for the same space)...
so I guess not much use at all really, put it this way, I wont bother buying another one till they come with their own expansions.
JMHO

DeletedUser363

the martial monastery
I had that, sold it as I didn't find a benefit. For most of the time I've only had the Crystal Lighthouse, I like getting a few extra goods, but now it is level 15 and can't upgrade I am left with 60 rune shards with no use.
I have just built the Blooming Trader...makes it cheaper to do trades with people you have not discovered, and makes wholesale cheaper...so that one I like as well, especially as I will need more trades as I can't fight anymore;)
You just need to choose which AW's would be best...and if you don't want it after building...sell it:D