• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

What's the best use of my excess gold?

m4rt1n

Adept
I have the blooming trader wonder so use excess gold on the wholesaler at a better rate,and it keeps me filled with T1 non boosted to help fellowship trades daily.

DeletedUser2452

In wholesale market
buy goods...cheap goods, T1 goods...
may be T2 goods
only buy T3 if u are serious overflow

basically
only buy kp if it is a event quest or alternative of a event quest
this will keep your gold to buy kp cheaper ( this also extend to use resource to buy kp )
keep the rate as low as possible
u need goods to do negotiation .... keeping on production, buying goods and also raise relevant wonder (like the bee)

keep the gold rate low so that u will not be "lock up" in event quests due to super high rate to buy kp with gold even Inno provide alternative route (buy kp ) to bypass a hard event quests

DeletedUser6687

Lets stop whingeing about too much of anything. At least it is one less problem. I seem to remember at the start i could not get enough. Next thing they might make it harder to get. Instead lobby for a drop down menu on the left. Scrolling through that is a damn sight worse than having too much money

DeletedUser

I only collect the gold from my residencies when I need it. If my MH is too full I just leave it there. :)

DeletedUser2838

The question is why aren't you picking up lots of KP from the tournament and visiting and province expansion, to the extent you feel the need to buy them? I rely on the fact the wholesaler resets every day as I throw millions of coins at the wholesaler every day. There is no way I could continue doing that with KP. Using the wholesaler essentially removes the need for me to do much trading for my Tier 1 unboosted goods, so it's not a waste.