• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

WHATS IS THE POINT

• Thread starter DeletedUser7539
  • Start date

DeletedUser7539

WHAT IS THE POINT OF HELPING PEOPLE ANYMORE, YOU USED TO GET TREASURE CHESTS WHEN YOU HELPED OUT YOUR NEIGHBOURS Now today I've helped out 15 people and got one chest also the new harvest festival pops up no explanation no help this game is becoming unplayable because it is no longer FUN TO PLAY

Lelanya

Mentor
Hi Mickyboy
You sound frustrated. You will get up to 3 chests a day they reset the same time the clock does here. Sometimes it takes a while for this option to recur. You can try logging out and back in to reset (this tip works for several issues).
The Harvest Event is explained in news/notices, under the horn icon near your mail window. You can use Elvenar's wiki the people icon on the bottom right corner. There are offsite supports as well, Platinum Leaf on FB or Gamers gems of knowledge

Last edited:

Sir Derf

Adept
Hi Mickyboy
You sound frustrated. You will get up to 3 chests a day they reset the same time the clock does here. Sometimes it takes a while for this option to recur. You can try logging out and back in to reset (this tip works for several issues).
The Harvest Event is explained in news/notices, under the horn icon near your mail window. You can use Elvenar's wiki the people icon on the bottom right corner. There are offsite supports as well, Platinum Leaf on FB or Gamers gems of knowledge

My observation, the Neighborly Help clock resets two hours after the main clock. For me, The Wholesaler (and the change of Daily Quests and Daily Quest Prizes) counts down and resets at 6pm EDT (which I believe is midnight CEST (Germany)), while Neighborly Help (and Double Flare days) takes place at 8pm EDT (2am CEST).

Functionally, this means that for me, if I do all neighbors at about 8:30pm one night and collect three chests, if I do the next night at 7:30pm, I will get no chests, as it is still within the same 8pm-8pm day, and I already got my 3 chests for the day. If that second day, I start at 7:50, I might only see one or two chests offered in the last couple of cities when the clock passes 8pm.

DeletedUser7539

Ok thank you for the explanation ,also i would like to apologize for the Caps as i didn't know this was considered bad form (shouting) and will refrain from doing so in the future