• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered What is your favourite Building and Why?

DeletedUser7529

One of the most beautiful to me is Gems Manufactory lvl 26
Gems_constructs_26.png

Since I first saw it months ago I was amazed and best thing is that is my Sentient factory now, so I finally have it and don't plan to upgrade it soon :cool:
I'll post some more buildings later, but in general, I think Elvenar should have more of a 'magical' buildings than all merging to 'human-like' shapes and visuals.

DeletedUser4149

the trader:). on 2 separate occasions, i had a net gain of 300k T3 goods in 24 hrs just from trading T3 for T3, not to mention all i gained from T1 and T2 trades. many times as a young and medium sized city i made more from the trader than from all of my factories combined on the same day. no extra land, people, gold, supplies, or culture needed considering we need a trader anyways. i can't help wondering how many other cities here can honestly say that? if you wanna know how, check for my post in the lounge.

i found this to be one of the more fun aspects of the game. it's a shame most people miss out on it.

Gargon667

Mentor
Most powerful: Fire Phoenix maybe Dwarven Armorer on second place?
Obviously there are the standard buildings that contain entire functions of the game one cannot (or should not) be without: Barracks, MA, Trader
For the fun of it: Windmill of Evil. The only building I have never gotten from the MA objects :D

rock stream

Scholar
To date, by far...The Smallest Room. The toilet paper hanging out the door as it nearly blows off the hinges. Wish I could post the automation with the green smoke. My 5 alarm chili strikes again (the secret is a ghost):eek:o_O

1590215202924.png

Last edited: