• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered What is your favourite Building and Why?

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
I personally love the Genie and hope another comes my way soon.
What is your favourite? do you have more than one?

Attachments

• Genie.png
    Genie.png
    127.3 KB · Views: 135

Hekata

Artisan
It's hard to chose since I have quite a few buildings I like a lot and I feel bad leaving them out of this list but let's say these are my 5 favourites :)

1. The Windmill of Evil - purely for aesthetic reasons, I absolutely love the old ruined building and the bats flying around it.
2. Kirit, Weasel God of Night Fruit - excellent T2 production and I also love how it looks (I'd say the whole set is my favourite but sadly I don't have Krarak. Any chance we will get the set again in some event or the possibility to craft it?)
3. The brown bear - for obvious reasons.
4. The storm Phoenix. (I'd probably say the Fire Phoenix too, but I don't have it. Any chance we get more artifacts for the phoenixes in an event?)
5. The moonstone library set - one can never have too many catalysts.

The Genie might get in my top 5 if I ever manage to get one...

m4rt1n

Adept
Magic Academy, I can produce spells and now craft anything from petfood to royal restoration spells, although the recipes have become a lot rarer recently.
Fire Phoenix for reasons of it being the best by far so far of all the evolving event buildings in my opinion, able to boost battle troops and produces goodies every 48 hours even if idle. :)

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
It's hard to chose since I have quite a few buildings I like a lot and I feel bad leaving them out of this list but let's say these are my 5 favourites :)

1. The Windmill of Evil - purely for aesthetic reasons, I absolutely love the old ruined building and the bats flying around it.
2. Kirit, Weasel God of Night Fruit - excellent T2 production and I also love how it looks (I'd say the whole set is my favourite but sadly I don't have Krarak. Any chance we will get the set again in some event or the possibility to craft it?)
3. The brown bear - for obvious reasons.
4. The storm Phoenix. (I'd probably say the Fire Phoenix too, but I don't have it. Any chance we get more artifacts for the phoenixes in an event?)
5. The moonstone library set - one can never have too many catalysts.

The Genie might get in my top 5 if I ever manage to get one...
I adore the windmill of evil too, maybe the bats are a clincher?

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Magic Academy, I can produce spells and now craft anything from petfood to royal restoration spells, although the recipes have become a lot rarer recently.
Fire Phoenix for reasons of it being the best by far so far of all the evolving event buildings in my opinion, able to boost battle troops and produces goodies every 48 hours even if idle. :)
Oooh olds school wisdom, that is a really good call

DeletedUser9398

Wishing wells and the Genie for the chance to win diamonds and other useful prizes

DeletedUser9340

I have 2 favorites.They are-
1.Polar Bear
2.Panda Bear
If u r asking why,they help me in the tournaments :cool::cool::cool::p:p:p

DeletedUser5093

winter-deer-large.jpg

My favourite will always be the Winter Deer. I just think it's adorable, and I love the concept. In terms of capabilities I have many buildings that are far better, but this one will always be my favourite.

temple.png

Also, the Temple of Sustainability from the Amuni chapter was something I was very fond of. I thought it was really pretty. I was planning to keep it as just a culture building after the chapter ended, but when I deleted the rest of the guest race buildings the animation stopped and it wasn't anywhere near as nice, and it couldn't be teleported, so I ended up deleting it as well. :(

Last edited by a moderator:

AstralSoul

Illusionist
fairies.JPG

I think it is obvious :D
Genie is awesome too.
Brown Bear is awesome.
I started to play after the phoenix event.
Windmill of Evil is very nice aesthetic wise.
And, aesthetic wise also:

ghost.JPG

I already talked about it:

- Okay, it gives population and culture of course.

- What are exactly those things on the belt coming in, and out of the building?

This building fits perfectly with the conspiracy of the Illuminati, as well as the reincarnation wheel. While unproven, it is a possibility among a million more (including religions). Why? Here:

- The Christmas Ghosts represent the Illuminati.

- "Elvenezer Scratch" represents the few 1% who are holding the riches. However, terrified and controlled by the ghosts (Illuminati), yet holding to it.

- At the bottom of the pyramid, I mean, building, you can see a conveying belt with lots of blue odd things. These are souls, trapped in the reincarnation wheel, coming in, and out of the building (lifetimes).

The building generates population, where does that population come from? ;) If it generated mana, okay then, but it does not, yet it looks like a producing clickable building :p

I would name this building "Human Existence" :D lol.

Last edited:

ANIKHTOS

Soothsayer
For Anewbie like me MAGIC ACADEMY, i can build some nice event buildings, even if later may not be so great, for my situation many of them rock.

DeletedUser3571

Spheric stub, kept it for ages at a low level untill RRs came about and then upgraded, is always the first to be upgraded.

DeletedUser9340

There are many many buildings I like, but I’ll choose one: maxed Polar bear. Because the animation reminds me of Doctor Strange. :))
polar-bear-stg10.png

009drs_ons_inl_01_0.jpg
Thats got to be the funniest quote EVER LOL but no offense

Pauly7

Magus
In no particular order...

Thrones of the High Men - It forms the centrepiece of my city
Sunset Towers
Dragon Abbey
Windmill of Evil
Dr Freakenspleen
Menhirok's Barrow, Stonehenge, all the Venar's Rocks - I'm classing these together as I place them together

Just all great looking buildings.

Thrakazoga

Adventurer
Purely for the fun of watching the gull pinch the orcs sandwich, I think it has to be the Coast Guard. For practicality it has be Phoenix and Magic Academy.

rock stream

Scholar
How/where can I find a list of all these types of buildings with space and benefit information. I've been wandering around wiki but have not found the right search term to use :cool: o_O

rock stream

Scholar
The events in wiki had some, its the Elvenarchitect that had the ones I want to review. Thank-you for the info.