• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered What is the "gateway" in the north east corner of my city map?

DeletedUser7103

On my city map I have what looks like a gateway in my north east corner. Is there a purpose of this building or is it just there as a "way in" for my neighbours or other travelers to my city?

Gateway North East corner of city map.PNG

cwgiii

Shaman
This is a representation of your Crystal Lighthouse Ancient Wonder. There is also the actual structure in your city somewhere.

Some of the Ancient Wonders are represented in the mountainside like this as you gain them, others are not represented.

Note: these are only shown if you have your graphics setting maxed out. When the setting is lowered, they are removed and your system will not be strained as much.

DeletedUser7103

This is a representation of your Crystal Lighthouse Ancient Wonder. There is also the actual structure in your city somewhere.

Some of the Ancient Wonders are represented in the mountainside like this as you gain them, others are not represented.

Note: these are only shown if you have your graphics setting maxed out. When the setting is lowered, they are removed and your system will not be strained as much.

Many thanks for the quick response. It's appreciated!