• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

What is a quest

DeletedUser1304

Hi everybody,

Please bear with my ignorance, but i have to complete 6 quests.

Can someone tell me where to find these quests?

Cheers from an increasingly frustrated chris

DeletedUser815

Dear gixxerchris,

Thank you for asking your question here:) If you look to the bottom left part of your ingame screen you will see two potraits of people. Those two are your quest givers. If you click on one of them a screen will pop up with your current quest. Quests can vary wildly in range. An example would be to "research advanced residences" or "train 100 troops". The one that asks you to "complete 6 quests" is a quest in itself. I have noticed that some players also refer to them as "tasks".

I hope my answer cleares things up for you and for anyone elso who may have the same question:)

DeletedUser1304

Dear gixxerchris,

Thank you for asking your question here:) If you look to the bottom left part of your ingame screen you will see two potraits of people. Those two are your quest givers. If you click on one of them a screen will pop up with your current quest. Quests can vary wildly in range. An example would be to "research advanced residences" or "train 100 troops". The one that asks you to "complete 6 quests" is a quest in itself. I have noticed that some players also refer to them as "tasks".

I hope my answer cleares things up for you and for anyone elso who may have the same question:)

Thanks for the answer. I was thinking of them as tasks not quests so i was hunting everywhere else for quests!!!

Cheers