• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

What interesting EN server cities have you seen?

Wowwie

Soothsayer
ws.JPG Every now and then we stumble across some trades and decide to visit the trader only to find an interesting city, now how does one trade without manufacturing ??
View attachment 3491 View attachment 3492

Last edited:

Deleted User - 106219

Maybe the player had manufactories, but removed them to build Workshops and start Toolboxes in preparation for tomorrow's Challenges? With that number of Toolboxes he can finish the Challenge in a few seconds.

DeletedUser7912

I saw tons of cities like this in TR server. They were just for Fellowship Adventures and they were multi accounts. I bet this is one of multi accounts of a player and they are getting ready for Fellowship Adventures. There should be some cities like this in this account's fellowship that have manufactories built in them, again for FA. This is one of the reasons I almost hate Fellowship Adventures.

DeletedUser6967

I've seen a base like that...
except that base had a dwarven main hall.

DeletedUser7912

Fellowships used to have several multi accounts like these cities. Since I left TR, I don't know if they still use these cities.

k1f51i.jpg

DeletedUser6967

Fellowships used to have several multi accounts like these cities. Since I left TR, I don't know if they still use these cities.

k1f51i.jpg
why would you even spend the time getting into wood-elves so you can have an extra event building or two in your main account, is it even worth it?!