• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

What interesting EN server cities have you seen?

shadowblack

Necromancer
Maybe the player had manufactories, but removed them to build Workshops and start Toolboxes in preparation for tomorrow's Challenges? With that number of Toolboxes he can finish the Challenge in a few seconds.

Lelanya

Artisan
All kinds of ways. By doing quests, collecting resources and posting a series of slowly growing unfair trades
Perhaps a better question might be, who owns this account, and which player is supporting it?

Dakua

Adventurer
I saw tons of cities like this in TR server. They were just for Fellowship Adventures and they were multi accounts. I bet this is one of multi accounts of a player and they are getting ready for Fellowship Adventures. There should be some cities like this in this account's fellowship that have manufactories built in them, again for FA. This is one of the reasons I almost hate Fellowship Adventures.

Dakua

Adventurer
Fellowships used to have several multi accounts like these cities. Since I left TR, I don't know if they still use these cities.

Fellowships used to have several multi accounts like these cities. Since I left TR, I don't know if they still use these cities.

why would you even spend the time getting into wood-elves so you can have an extra event building or two in your main account, is it even worth it?!