• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered WHAT HAPPENS WITH WISHING WELL?

DeletedUser7497

So, I have a couple wishing wells. And they give culture and the extra thing every 12h. After 100 days of building it, you lose that extra but culture stay. If the well isn't connected to street do I still get the culture?

DeletedUser5306

I just did the test removing the connection to the street to an expired Wishing Well and the answer is YES, the culture remains the same.

Tonton-des-bois

Illusionist
... and to extend a bit the question, all effects except extra pop and culture are disabled when disconnected from the streets, that involves all the bonuses from the wonders too !!!
But to answer the question you didn't ask, the timed rewards that still have a culture bonus are far less efficient than regular culture buildings so, put them in the trash and replace them by regular ones to save room when the timed effect ends... ;)

Last edited:

DeletedUser7781

I started playing after the event that gave the wishing well, is there a way to obtain one at this time?

FieryArien

Necromancer
I started playing after the event that gave the wishing well, is there a way to obtain one at this time?
At the moment, no. There is a good chance the building will be offered again during next big event. (Probably some “winter” event.) I’ve only been playing since February and already met this building several times (in two big events and in one Fellowship Adventure).

DeletedUser5306

Yes it will most probably be available during the winter event which usually runs from beginning of December for one whole month. So a few days of patience my friend! :D

Cheers!