• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered What happens to FS when Archmage is inactive?

JoJo the Bold

Adventurer
Our Fellowship’s Archmage has been inactive for quite some time now. Are Archmage accounts deactivated after 30 days of no login? And what happens to the FS if they are? Do they disappear and AM status given to a Mage?

Timneh

Artisan
Send a ticket to support and tell them your AM is no longer active and they will remove them as the AM and they will appoint the player with the highest score as the new AM. Thats what happened in my FS. Not sure if you can ask for a certain player to be made the new AM but you could try asking if you wanted a perticular player as new AM. The old AM will not be removed from the FS, they will just be a member. Hope this helps.

Lelanya

Mentor
Ah but i do know. Contact support and give all the details you have: last seen on such a date. Do not delay as all the mail from 'contact fellowship' goes to him or her.
The auto remove feature can still apply to an AM who has not completed the 2nd research block in chapter 3.
As for who is appointed it goes to the mage or ambassador of most seniority. But once contacted suppport will ask if you want another so have a plan ready