• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Question What happened with the Phoenix buildings in the Magic Academy?

Meadhorn

Novice
Hi Hi!
In this latest Event i have seen tons of Phoenix Artifacts in Magic Academy but none of the Storm - Aureate Phoenix buildings. Is the game still running? It feels strange that i could collect the artifacts but no building... should i still wait for it?

Gargon667

Mentor
Do you have an old one in your inventory or city? You cannot have more than 1, so they building won´t show up.

If you have not crafted any of the "unique" buildings (all sets and evolving buildings) the list of possible buildings in your MA is extremely long and the chance is very small of the one you want showing up.
By crafting all of those once (and keeping them in your inventory if you don´t want to use them) will prevent them from showing up again and therefore increase your chances of getting the one you want.

@Solanix wouldn´t that be another candidate for the Tips&tricks section? It comes through at least once a week ;)

Pauly7

Magus
Hi Hi!
In this latest Event i have seen tons of Phoenix Artifacts in Magic Academy but none of the Storm - Aureate Phoenix buildings. Is the game still running? It feels strange that i could collect the artifacts but no building... should i still wait for it?
I actually had a similar issue. I wanted the Storm Phoenix, but the base was just not appearing. This was in my catering only city so I didn't want the Firebird and I'd seen that one appear to craft at least 7 or 8 times... The happy ending, though, is that it then eventually showed up, but only a week or two ago and I'd been looking out for it since when they first put the Phoenix Artefacts into the Spire.

It's probably a coincidence, but it does look strange at face value that we've both had trouble getting the same thing. What's true is that those bases don't appear all that often. If you get the wrong one 5 times in a row then it's easy to call shenanigans, but that is well with in the laws of probability.