1. Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Dismiss Notice

WHAT HAPPENED TO FENIXCLAWS

Discussion in 'Felyndral' started by MICKYBOY1, Oct 2, 2018.

1. MICKYBOY1

MICKYBOY1 Seeker

Woke up today to see FENIXCLAWS FELLOWSHIP ranks sink down to 9 players before there were at least 25 OF us WHAT HAPPENED TO FENIXCLAWS

http://prntscr.com/l124ww

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2018
  2. BeerGutt

BeerGutt Spellcaster

They all got banned for shouting on the forum :rolleyes: ( using caps is considered shouting and rude) and against the forum rules..

3. Lelanya

Lelanya Summoner

Deleted for inactivity if you were collecting wee pop-up players is a likely scenario

4. Dizzy Lizzie

Dizzy Lizzie Co-Community Manager Elvenar Team

Hi @MICKYBOY1,

Sounds like your day didn't get off to a good start,

I edited your post so it now complies with Forum Rules.

It looks like your Fellowship experienced either:

• Inactive members automatically removed. Anyone who is inactive and has not reached and completed Advanced Scouts in Chapter 3 or has not bought diamonds is automatically deleted by the system.
    • Players leaving in mass for some reason.
    Of course, a combination could be the case.

BeerGutt likes this.
  5. MICKYBOY1

MICKYBOY1 Seeker

Wow this is a surprise ,im shocked and dismayed at hearing that and hope our fellowship grows in the future

6. Little Face

Little Face Dreamer

Mickyboy, you can usually see in the fellowship chat room who is active or who is not chatting, just a hello there will also help build relationships in your fellowship. your leaders can also just jot down the points of each player weekly, if someone is not growing a few points per week, that can mean inactivity, no helps received are also a sign. Mail players and ask whether active, if no reply , remove them and actively recruit new members. Hope you get new active players soon

7. MICKYBOY1

MICKYBOY1 Seeker

Should i join a different Fellowship ,that is more active and less likely to shrink and hopefully be more helpful to its members,i do feel i would be betraying them if i left and really dont want to let them down because of what has happened

8. UlyssesBlue

UlyssesBlue Bard

I just looked up your fellowship details on ElvenStats here, and it looks like you only have 4 other active members in your fellowship, and no active mages, archmage, or ambassadors. This will mean your current fellowship will be very limited in what it can do, trades will be difficult to obtain, and neighbourly help will be minimal. In short, you will miss out on most of the benefits you get from being in a fellowship.

Based on this, my advice is to find a new fellowship, however if you're reluctant to leave your friends one option you could consider is to move as a group. Essentially all you have to do is find a suitable fellowship with room to take on 5 new members, then you all join that one. If you like this idea I suggest you start by messaging the other active members of your fellowship (Arizte89, Salwen, Chris32111, KingJulian07) and suggest the idea to them, and see what they think. If they're interested, you can then post in the 'Members Seeking Fellowships' section of this forum to find a suitable fellowship. Make sure to mention how many players are wanting to move together.

Hope this helps. :)

LadyHavva and Lelanya like this.