• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

What do you want for Christmas?

Morning Town

Alchemist
snowy paths for the festive village / period - does look "strange" with snow around summonings and sandy tracks :)

Jake65

Sage
My wish is for the ability to zoom more on mobile (maybe it's just an issue with my phone?)
So much detail goes unnoticed which is a shame. Looking at the building of the 13th, the brackets and bolts holding the wooden cross members, I'd like to be able to zoom and see that level of artwork in my city.
Kudos to the artists :)

Silly Bubbles

Necromancer
And also if I may dear Santa,

can you pretty please help people to understand logic rather than just act on emotions. It would really help mutual communication and understanding as we all have different emotions but there’s only one logic.

The world would be much better place for it.

Ps. Ok, I might be asking for too much but you never know, “miracles” do happen and I’m happy to wait and maybe once it will happen, that would be great.

Jake65

Sage
A bit late so this will have to be early for Christmas 2023 :)
On mobile, buildings in the inventory seem to be randomly splattered in storage. While the search is very helpful I'd like to be able to search for buildings of a set without knowing their individual names.
Eg "winter set" would save a lot of scrolling to check which ones I have in stock.
Please and thank you ;)