• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Well, someone has to be first ...

Jixel

Spellcaster
So, once fellowships go live (in the next few hours), I'd like to join one !

My main interest is fair trading of goods, and lots of it :)

My boosted goods are steel, scrolls, and elixir (just about to unlock the last boost), so I want to trade those for marble/planks, crystal/silk, and magic dust/gems - I've found a few friendly traders in my area, but there are a lot of inactives too, and no-one seems to have much planks or silk (and I'm the first to reach tier 3 goods in the area, it seems). It'd be awesome to be able to sell off all my non-boosted manufactories and rely on trading for the goods that I need.

DeletedUser186

hey jixel :) I would be interested in joining with you. I am only interested in trading and my boosted goods are planks, silk and gems. I am behind you though and am only half way through tier 2.

DeletedUser231

Comment deleted by Dyrr.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey jixel I have a Fellowship and you are will anytime. You are way in front of me but you can take a look and see if you like the group. Karis Sundari Covenant is the name of the Fellowship