• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Welcome to all from Simara

DeletedUser

I´ve started about a week ago (bit more) - and now finally arrived at the forum (with a little help ;-)). I started at about a position beyound 15000 - now I´climbing up to 10 thousend. Dont know if its good, but I know that it wouldn´t go so fast in the next time. Till now I think I know the skin of the game, but not the heart - that will take time. What I like, is to help others, not so developed players - if its possible for me to reach them.
Perhaps someone can give me tips about the neighbourhoods - cause I feel to small to fit in this system.
last words
I´m from austria - vienna - and more and more getting to a studie for grey hairs and white beard
so all welcome in my new world of playing, don´t be afraid to commentate
lg
simara

DeletedUser813

HI Simara, welcome :). Hope you find a fellowship to join. I am AM of a fellowship in Arendyll but notice your city is in Winyandor, so unfortunately cannot help you there.

DeletedUser2114

Hello Simara and welcome to the forum and the game. I hope you enjoy the game as much as I do. Have met some really good people here. I've been playing 3 months now in Winyandor as human and Arendyll as an elf.

DeletedUser

Thanks for all the greetings - and all that didn´t react - that could happen - you will hear more of me. also my english might be not perfect I try it here and not in the german version, so pardon me for stumbling some times in words - thats not the way I do it in german (austrian - thats not a part from germany) I hope this week I get beyond the 10k by players - would be a nice present for 14 days elvenar.

DeletedUser

so as a newcomer I had a lot of questions - but I know that this isn´t the right thread - so please give me tips where I can get the best information for beginners in the forum

DeletedUser

HI Simara, welcome :). Hope you find a fellowship to join. I am AM of a fellowship in Arendyll but notice your city is in Winyandor, so unfortunately cannot help you there.
May be the worlds are different - but the way might be the same - help and you will be helped, accept and you will be accept - but be always yourself, perhaps me meet sometime, for now this world is enough for me to handle. so good luck till soon (I´m the kind of type who remebers who has made a friendly conersation first) ;-)

DeletedUser813

May be the worlds are different - but the way might be the same - help and you will be helped, accept and you will be accept - but be always yourself, perhaps me meet sometime, for now this world is enough for me to handle. so good luck till soon (I´m the kind of type who remebers who has made a friendly conersation first) ;-)

Well Simara, if you start up a new city in Arendyll in the future, be sure to PM me (my name is Maharet in that world) and you will be invited to join Arte et Labore. Til then, happy playing. :)

Deleted User - 1634960

so as a newcomer I had a lot of questions - but I know that this isn´t the right thread - so please give me tips where I can get the best information for beginners in the forum
Guidance for the game is sprinkled around the forum in the form of player quides. If you have a specific question you can ask it in the 'Questions and Help' section. If you have any sort of problem in the game, please don't hesitate to contact Support.
/end shameless_plug