• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Weird goods icons and descriptions

Pauly7

Magus
I can't see the option. I can edit it and delete everything I put in the message, but not delete it completely.

Solanix

Forum Moderator
Elvenar Team
@Pauly7 do you want me to delete this for you? I find this quite funny though ...

Herodite

Forum mod extraordinaire
Elvenar Team
Well I was wondering if it was more a request than an actual statement... so with that in mind, this is my "Weird Goods Icon and Description":

Weird Goods Icon: An Aubergine Wielding Orc

Description: This Mighty Aubergine will beat any and/or all Enemies with one Crushing Blow... and can also be Grilled.

Gargon667

Mentor
Well I was wondering if it was more a request than an actual statement... so with that in mind, this is my "Weird Goods Icon and Description":

Weird Goods Icon: An Aubergine Wielding Orc

Description: This Mighty Aubergine will beat any and/or all Enemies with one Crushing Blow... and can also be Grilled.

I sure can weild that Aubergine for you, but moderators might point out that I am better off doing so in the suggestions section in that case :D

BlueBlou

Illusionist
Would the aubergine not be too big for an orc to wield? The one with the cheeky grin looks like a kinda small fella.

Gargon667

Mentor
Don´t pose too complicated questions for an Orc of any size, no matter how big the Orc, the brain rarely fills the skull...

But no matter what it is called, as long as it can be wielded an Orc will find a way to wield...