• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Weeping willows and culture?

DeletedUser

Hi,
I’m in the Woodelves chapter and in the initial information about this in the GoK it says the weeping willows will be required in other chapters later on. So when they are no longer required presumably you sell them? But when you do this do you lose the 3500 culture on each one, please? And if so, are they replaced with other buildings that restore the culture?
TIA
Elfini

m4rt1n

Adept
Better culture/mana buildings come along as you progress through the chapters so as with other culture buildings from earlier in the game, you just replace them.
Also with some event buildings now and sets, they can work out better than the willows.

Pauly7

Magus
I never built a single Willow or a single Library. The moment you get them it's not worth building Weeping Willows. There's better mana per square in a Treant's Grave and pretty soon they will all be replaced by event buildings.

DeletedUser5976

Keep an eye on the mana producing buildings in this event. There probably will be some giving much better mana per square and then you can place some of those and save space.