• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Announcement We welcome a new Co-Community Manager!

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team

We welcome a new Co-Community Manager!

Dear Humans and Elves,

Today I have the pleasure to announce that Elvenar International will have a new Co-Community Manager: @Dizzy Lizzie! You may already know her from the forums, as she has been with our team for a long time already and has served as our senior forum moderator.

From now on, Lizzie will be my helping hand and assist me with all the tasks that come with the Community Manager position.

On behalf of the team, I would like to welcome Lizzie as our new Co-Community Manager, and want to wish her all the luck and joy with this new position! Congratulations Lizzie, and we're happy to have you!

Should there be any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to reach out to Lizzie or myself! :)

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser3097

Thank you @Muf-Muf for introducing me, but I am sure for many of you there is no need for an introduction!

I started playing Elvenar just over two years ago and I was instantly captivated by the concept of being an elf in a magical kingdom with beautifully crafted artwork which ever evolves and develops. I have always admired talent and innovation having worked in schools over many years, so with that in mind I joined the Forum Team as a volunteer. Through this experience, there came an opportunity to become a co-community manager which brings us to today.

I am very excited by the prospect as I thrive on learning new things and also helping others. I'll still be here on the Forum, I will still endeavour to find answers, to help anyone who needs it and to welcome new players. And maybe I will even organise a competition or two, who knows! ;)