• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

We want YOU! :D

DeletedUser6222

Hi All,

Phoenix Dawn is currently looking for some new fellowship members. Both new and established players welcome.

We are a friendly and active Fellowship striving to grow and help new players progress through the game. We are currently ranked at #151 and would love to up that ranking a bit and grow into a strong fellowship - but we have no desire for world domination - so #NoPressure.

Our mages are quite active and always willing to help with questions and trades. We have a fair trade 2* & 3* policy, as well as a 3 visits a week minimum. Other than that we are pretty relaxed.

Our members consist of folk all over the globe - so chat can get pretty interesting over the weekends.

Look us up in the game or leave me a note below if you are interested - we would love to have you join the ranks!

Cheers!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5843

HI there, I am currently in a FS but I'm finding it very difficult to trade to meet quests etc. I was going to produce only boosted goods but since I cant trade where I am thats not really working for me. I am ranked in top 3 of my FS and as im only in chapter 3 it seems we are all relatively small players. this coupled with some inactive players is making it impossible for me to progress. I'm looking to get into a more active FS with players bigger than me who dont mind helping with trades etc. Im happy to do tourneys and FA when goods allow and do visits regularly etc. ive a score of around 5500 wont be looking to change until the current tourney is over and the event but trying to find somewhere to go in advance..

thanks!