• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

We need dogs!

Susie49

Soothsayer
I would really like to get an event building that produces DOGS (or Cerberus to be accurate). There are event buildings or AWs to produce all sorts of troops but I have never seen one that gives you my most used troop, those lovely mage-eating canines. Please please pretty please consider this :)

FieryArien

Necromancer
I like the idea. Unless Inno does something about the orcs (so I can train orc units in Training Grounds), dogs are just about the only reason to have Training Grounds ...

Gargon667

Mentor
If they go ahead with that silly idea of opening all 3 training slots you will soon be swimming in those critters. I have no use for them now, I don´t know what the heck to do with them then...

Susie49

Soothsayer
If they go ahead with that silly idea of opening all 3 training slots you will soon be swimming in those critters. I have no use for them now, I don´t know what the heck to do with them then...
Do you not do much fighting? I’d love to be swimming in Cerberus :)

Gargon667

Mentor
Do you not do much fighting? I’d love to be swimming in Cerberus :)

Depends what you call not much I guess... I think currently my tourney average is 14k? And I don´t cater, I always forget that is an option...