• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

We need a native thread replacement.

DeletedUser12405

Fellowships use "threads" in all the inno games to fairly share kb on ancient wonders.
It's always very messy and chunky. Inno needs to develop us a better system to fairly share KB among each others buildings.

Thanks

SkyRider99

Mentor
I think that would take away the creativity that some FS implement to make their game play attractive and fun for their members.

Some of the KP sharing schemes seem to be used as a fellowship differentiator when attracting new aspirants also. :)

Alcaro

Necromancer
We use WS system mostly because Swap threads are beyond annoying but also because IMO are unfair to most contributors. Will not start a detailed description of WS System.
If the game would provide something better than the Swap threads and more close to WS, we might be tempted to change but at this moment Inno doesn't seem very interested in improving the basic features of the game, so I doubt that something so elaborate like WS will be ever developed.