• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Warning: This may take 10 minutes of your life.

• Thread starter DeletedUser3304
  • Start date

DeletedUser3304

I'm going to force myself to be friendly by saying hello...

INTRO
Hello, I'm Abaleozut. Call me Aba. It's not my real name, but I like to call it my second name, because I've used for just about every single game I've ever played, since I started playing my first online game Arcane Legends.
I know the name is a bit confusing, but just to make it clear, I'm a girl... And a pretty cool one at that. ;)

GAMING
I'm definitely not a gamer, but my brother is and because of that, I've played heaps of different games from Age of Empires (when I was little) to games like Terraria (best game ever) and TF2. (which I'm terrible at)
I don't hack games. Not sure If actually know how to hack a game... But I'll be honest with you, I've been tempted at times and I'm sure you have at some point in your life.

FORUMS
I don't break rules, I use clear, clean and understandable English (although most things I say end In some kind of witty remark) and I just enjoy bringing the forums to life. :)

ELVENAR
Started playing about a week ago, just about to unlock that chest thingy. (get to level two?)
I'm already in a great fellowship called Dragon Sanctuary, which has 25/25 members. At the moment I have the smallest score, but that's because I'm new to Elvenar. I'll get better, don't worry.
I don't buy diamonds, but If I need to at some point, then I will.

MYSELF
Serious and funny don't normally go together, but when It comes to me, you'll soon see that they do.
I'm a girl, I live in New Zealand, I'm really, really, really competitive, I love cats and chocolate and I value life's treasures more then games and how addictive and fun they can be.
Feel free to message me, ask for help.... You know... All the usual things people say. :rolleyes:

-Aba

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser3034

May be the best 10 minutes I've spent lately. Welcome!!!!!

DeletedUser3304

May be the best 10 minutes I've spent lately. Welcome!!!!!
I'm glad you enjoyed reading my introduction. I didn't want to call the thread, "Hello everyone" or Hi guys!", so I decided to call it something different just for the fun of it. :D

DeletedUser441

purr purr purr. Advise you wait for your Ancient Wonders before progressing to next chapter. I didn't and wish I had. I adore cats too , especially Lions , lol , and the ones that play rugby. Wish they were as good as the All Blacks.
PS I'm not a girl , just an ancient Welshman with time to spare that plays this game every day , so I have some experience of the game.

Last edited by a moderator: