• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Wanted: fellowship that won't mind if I play infrequently

DeletedUser5093

I don't play very often - maybe once a week, and won't always have time for neighbourly help when I am online. I have a small city, which I'm just getting going after wiping the slate clean and starting again. Currently in chapter 3. I enjoy tournaments and fellowship adventures, although I can't make major contributions to them.

I'm looking for a fellowship that's ok with me only being a minor contributor and is willing to just leave me to my own devices to play how I like. It must be one that also participates in tournaments and fellowship adventures, but if it typically only gets small prizes that's ok. Ideally it will have several players who are at least as active as me (i.e. I'm not looking for a fellowship where most of its players have quit, or which is just starting out and doesn't have any members yet).

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5387

Hi did you find a FS yet ? You would be most welcome in Krystal Clan . We have 5 people who are inactive. The rest of us range from daily players to players who visit when they can. We realise real life comes first. We do the tournaments and the adventures but there is no pressure on how far we go. We don't chat much just all get on with building our cities. Don't care about ranking either after all its supposed to be fun :)
You would be more than welcome to join us :)

DeletedUser2639

You are welcome to join my fs, The Correction Facility

DeletedUser5093

I have found a fellowship and I'm very happy there so I'm no longer looking. Thanks anyway though.