• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Wanna say 'Hi'

DeletedUser417

Hi Peeps,

Êl síla erin lû e-govaned vîn (A star shines on the hour of our meeting)

After I've been playing for a couple of weeks I finally want to introduce myself officially :p
Obviously my name is Narquelion (current rank 2537), my city is Gondolin's Realm. (Gondolin was a hidden city of the Elves located in about the middle of the land of Beleriand in Middle-earth. It was founded by Turgon the Wise, a Ñoldorin lord in the early First Age. It endured the longest of all the Ñoldorin kingdoms in exile, lasting nearly four-hundred years of the Sun.)

Currently I'm looking for a nice Brotherhood (or sisterhood). I'm a very active elf, I play daily, multiple times per day, so if your hood is looking for an addition, keep me in mind :rolleyes: I know I still need to learn a lot but I'm getting there.

I'm a huge fan of J.R.R. Tolkien's Lord Of The Rings, The Hobbit and The Silmarillion. Read them all and seen the movies (multiple times).

That's about it for now, see you around, navaer! ;)

Narquelion

DeletedUser417

Found a fellowship, erm well, they found me LOL So not looking anymore!

DeletedUser21

Hello Narquelion! Welcome to Elvenar International :)

I hope that you enjoy the time that you spend here with us ;)

DeletedUser3

Hi Narquelion :)

A belated welcome to Elvenar International!