• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Walpurgis Night

Muf-Muf

Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the Walpurgis Night event.

We're looking forward to your feedback!

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser6404

What time does it start btw? You are killing me here lol

I got my extra (=buildings I delete after) Tier 1 boosts ready to collect 9h & 1d ones, my one extra building ready to be upgraded to lvl 5, my 3 extra buildings ready to be upgraded to level 3, my 1 technology ready to be researched with just a click, 6 provinces all ready scouted to get the relics needed & goods stocked up to get them solved. How is your plan going? :D

DeletedUser2452

What is happening ?

it will run on April 23

but there is no news in announcement in game server in player's city

is that a clear way to handle a coming event

DeletedUser6404

wait 10 mins... if it doesn't start by then, something is wrong...

DeletedUser6404

Quest 36: Solve 7 Encounters, Gain a small amount of Coins (2 Broken Shards, 1 Time Reduction instant: 60 mins).
Hmmm... why can't Broken Shards stock up?

notenough.jpg

Timneh

Artisan
At present we can only have 10 broken shards in storage. Inno promised a long time ago that they were going to increase the number of shards we could store but so far nothing, zilch, zip, zero. If you can just forge a rune to clear your shard storage.

DeletedUser6404

I don't know if it is that bad though, I like the chess game of it all. I didn't check before I did the quest you see, I was 9/10 on the shards. My Temple of Phoenix would have given me the one shard in 4:22h to forge and get both of the broken shards. So I am calling this my mistake, too hasty lol.

broken.jpg

DeletedUser6404

Quest completed. Had fun, good game :) Did the whole quest line in 2 days. I prepared for it for a week before, as soon as the guys playing on beta & Gems of Knowledge put up the quest list :) The Kingdom of Nottnar salutes you! Thank you for your service wise peasants lol. This silly king forgot to have space to place it in though, made a silly pic out of meh (self humor)
ehgurvbuh.jpg
. Dammit I need to use the elvenarchitect, they updated it, so it should be awesome :kp: Have fun all :elf::human:

m4rt1n

Adept
A very nice structured event so far and the quests seem very fair.

My only quarm is the broken rune shards I keep winning that I have to finish the quest despite the warning that my broken shards are full at 10 and will be for the next few weeks. Maybe make it possible to hold more than 10 broken shards, OR in future, give them as INSTANTS that I can use later. :)

DeletedUser4499

I like the event. There are finally tasks included involving trader and spells and we can now choose if we'd like to buy or spend KP. I also enjoy that some quest require more than one task for completion and other ones let you can choose between two option to complete the quest (buy or spend KP, gain or use a spell, ...). The time needed for completion is also well thought through. Lower levels and those who can't play much each day should still be able to manage while those with more time at hand can complete the event without any stress.

I'm glad the tier 1 goods can be collected at the same time now and not one after the other. It always took a long time to get the non-boosted goods (having been in a fellowship with low activity and only one active steel producer, it could take half a day and longer to get through these quests alone), now it's so much faster.

And the rewards are great. I didn't look at them beforehand so that it's been a pleasant surprise to get the dark signpost. The broken rune shards are helpful as well, but I've been particularly happy with the time booster. I'm finally able to skip running timers of 1 hour and less.

Thanks a lot. :)

Timneh

Artisan
Overall i think this event was OK except for the number of quests requiring troops. 48 quests in the event and 5 of them involve gaining troops and 2 of those were for huge amounts. If we must have so many quests for gaining troops can we at least lower the amounts required. For me to produce a huge amount of troops takes over 3 days.

Last edited:

cwgiii

Shaman
Overall i think this quest was OK except for the number of quests requiring troops. 48 quests in the event and 5 of them involve gaining troops and 2 of those were for huge amounts. If we must have so many quests for gaining troops can we at least lower the amounts required. For me to produce a huge amount of troops takes over 3 days.

This is also my case. I was thinking I was alone in this because I do not fight. I realize that I have made intentional choices that limit my ability to produce troops quickly. I plan to use instants to help me along, but this event will definitely be tight for me to finish specifically due to the troop production. Everything else will have to go like clockwork to make the dominoes fall in line. A true challenge and nail biter for me. I am actually enjoying it.