• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Closed | Archived Vitality instants recover more than was lost

SpaceCowboy

Soothsayer
In the current tournament (Planks), I have used a large amount of vitality instants to recover lost Orc Strategists (I've used them exclusively on those). Before the tournament I had approx. 700 squads of these, and now I have approx. 1100. I am absolutely sure that I have not produced any Orc Strategists (I would have noticed churning out 400 squads of those), and I also have not used unit instants or collected any prizes or rewards that would explain this.

When using the vitality instants I have taken care never to max out the recovery, so I wouldn't waste anything (so if a unit only had 3% missing, I would not recover that, because even with a 5% instant, that would be 2% wasted).

I did have the Twilight Phoenix active the whole time, in case there is some weird interaction there.

I've only noticed this after the tournament, so I wasn't able to take any relevant screenshots. I wonder if anyone else has noticed this when using vitality instants?

Last edited:

m4rt1n

Adept
I have been using this as a strategy to recover troops in the higher rounds of the tournament, say 20+ and thought it was how it was meant to be.

SpaceCowboy

Soothsayer
Hm, not sure if I made that clear enough. In the scenario I've described, I have entered a fight with 7 squads of Orc Strategists. Let's say I've lost 15%, and then I use 15% vitality instants to recover those losses. Somehow, I now have 11 squads of Orc Strategists, which is 4 more than I entered the fight with. This is not what what I would expect here.

Heymrdiedier

Enchanter
Hm, not sure if I made that clear enough. In the scenario I've described, I have entered a fight with 7 squads of Orc Strategists. Let's say I've lost 15%, and then I use 15% vitality instants to recover those losses. Somehow, I now have 11 squads of Orc Strategists, which is 4 more than I entered the fight with. This is not what what I would expect here.
those 7 troops before the fight you are talking about, is that what you see in your barracks, or what you see in the fight popup.
Because 15 barracktroops, might mean 30 troops in tournament province 1, and 3 troops on province 20. (using fictional numbers).

So you need to always look at your barrack troops before and after a fight.

SpaceCowboy

Soothsayer
It was Army Camp both times. Before the tournament I counted 700 squads of Orc Strategists in my Training Grounds, after it was 1100.

SkyRider99

Mentor
I believe this will now be solved in the next update....
It seems a pity to 'fix' this. Or is it just me? :rolleyes:

1681628875037.png