• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Visiting Fellowship Members etc.

DeletedUser

Sometimes when I visit member's buildings, I occasionally get supplies as well as coins. How come?

DeletedUser815

Hi Lord Molyfar,

You will get supplies as well as coins when you visit a player/FS member that did neighborly help in your city within the past 23 hours. If they did not visit you within the past 23 hours then you will only receive coins for doing neighborly help.

DeletedUser

Hi Lord Molyfar,

You will get supplies as well as coins when you visit a player/FS member that did neighborly help in your city within the past 23 hours. If they did not visit you within the past 23 hours then you will only receive coins for doing neighborly help.

That is great! Thanks :)

DeletedUser815

You are welcome Lord Molyfar,

The supplies gained from doing neighborly help is an incentive to do it regularly :)

DeletedUser1265

I must admit that the supplies reward definitely encourages more active play and develops fellowship "collegiality".

DeletedUser1730

Hello Avatrix.
Can you explain why that amount of supplies is different in different cities when you visit neighbors?
How is the amount of coins and supplies determined?

DeletedUser219

The awards are based on your MH level. They shouldn't change with each city you visit. If they do, try to catch the floaties in a screenie and post a bug report. Any reader who thinks I'm being scatological here, get your mind out of the toilet. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser1730

Hello Horanda.

Thanks for the response but I am still as clueless as I was just now.

How exactly are they worked out?

I get based on main hall, which explains the difference but does not explain the calculation.

DeletedUser3

Hi Gregdon24,

The amounts of Coins you will get for helping your Neighbours may be found here on our Elvenar Wiki. As Horanda has said this is based on the level of your Main Hall and should not vary according to which Neighbour you are helping. While the amount of Supplies received for helping are not stated, these are 10% of the amount of Coins. You only receive Supplies if the Neighbour you are helping helped you within the last 23 hours.

DeletedUser1730

Hi Gregdon24,

The amounts of Coins you will get for helping your Neighbours may be found here on our Elvenar Wiki. As Horanda has said this is based on the level of your Main Hall and should not vary according to which Neighbour you are helping. While the amount of Supplies received for helping are not stated, these are 10% of the amount of Coins. You only receive Supplies if the Neighbour you are helping helped you within the last 23 hours.
Thanks Amy. I did visit the Wiki and viewed the specific details that I was looking for. Regards,