• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Answered Vision vapour

DeletedUser9398

Vision Vapour is collected when you craft something in the Magic Academy using spell fragments or combining catalyst

DeletedUser

You can collect a Mystery Chest once the you have 100 Vision Vapour, an icon will appear, prompting you to collect.
SPELL FRAG.png
If you run short of Spell fragments for crafting, you can disenchant things into Spell fragments...click on the green + button.
The Magic Academy is, to me, an awesome building. Upgrading it to the maximum will reduce production time for Catalysts, etc.
More information on the Magic Academy can be found here:

Last edited by a moderator:

Pauly7

Magus
You can collect once the you have 100 Vision Vapour, an icon will appear, prompting you to collect.
If a quest is asking you to collect Vision Vapour you don't need to have 100 of it. You are collecting it with each object you've crafted in the Magic Academy, sometimes as little as 1 at a time.

DeletedUser

You can collect once the you have 100 Vision Vapour, an icon will appear, prompting you to collect.

If a quest is asking you to collect Vision Vapour you don't need to have 100 of it. You are collecting it with each object you've crafted in the Magic Academy, sometimes as little as 1 at a time.
I was referring to the Mystery Chest in the Magic Academy