• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Very New and Keen to Learn!

DeletedUser8147

Hi,
Just introducing myself, I'm very new but excited to learn and interact with players. Not 100% sure what I am doing yet but about to go study the wiki . I'm hoping to find a friendly fellowship but think I have a ways to go before I can actually contribute anything!

DeletedUser3097

Hi,
Just introducing myself, I'm very new but excited to learn and interact with players. Not 100% sure what I am doing yet but about to go study the wiki . I'm hoping to find a friendly fellowship but think I have a ways to go before I can actually contribute anything!
Welcome to the Forum! In no time, you will be an expert on all things Elvenar! :cool:

DeletedUser7753

Welcome to Elvenar and the Forum...pretty new here myself...best advice, is patience, patience and more patience :D Enjoy, it's a great game and there are some great FS's out there who take real good care of us babies :D

DeletedUser4149

Yes, just look around the Forum. We have experts everywhere! And some of them even know what they are talking about! :D

(All of my advice is free. SOME of it is worth more than you pay for it)
funniest thing i heard all day!