• Good day, Stranger! — Are you new to our forums?

Have I seen you here before? To participate in or to create forum discussions, you will need your own forum account. Register your account here!

Version 1.99

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Dear Humans and Elves,

Please use this thread to discuss the release of version 1.99

Kind regards,
Your Elvenar Team

DeletedUser9340

It's nice that the bugs of the SoE are removed.Thx Muf-Muf and the others :)

Hekata

Artisan
The ancient wonders research/help looks the same to me. Does it change tomorrow?

Deleted User - 106219

It has? Version v1.99.1-(763d21d) (2020-03-03 13:10) :
AW1.png
AW2.png

How do I make my browser update to the new version?

RainbowElvira

Sorcerer
Same here. The reward chests for donating to AWs cannot be seen yet. On beta, this is scheduled for v 1.100, so I guess the release notes on live aren't correct in this aspect. The graying out of the donation buttons for 1.5 seconds works however.

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
Same here. The reward chests for donating to AWs cannot be seen yet. On beta, this is scheduled for v 1.100, so I guess the release notes on live aren't correct in this aspect. The graying out of the donation buttons for 1.5 seconds works however.

That will be because the app updates slighty later than the browser, this is because the downloads are done via the likes of iTunes and Google Play, rather than direct.

@Hekata The same sounds like it also applies to you with the app :)

Hekata

Artisan
@Silmaril I am playing on browser 90% of time and I still didn't get the update of the AWs or the trader. Maybe they have postponed them.

Edit: I just got the updates for the trader (it's past midnight) but noting for the AWs.

Deleted User - 106219

Version 1.99 is the new version released today.
Yes, I know! My question is: Where is the AW help that was supposed to come with this update? I mean this:
Rewards for top contributors in helping other players' Ancient Wonders are now always displayed in the help tab of the respective Ancient Wonder, even if no donations were made yet.
When will THIS be available?

DeletedUser4027

I like the adjustment in the Wholesaler and the fact that I can pick which good I want for the same value, but you say ...

"Quests requiring a specific amount of Trades with the Wholesaler have been adjusted to require 50% less trades. If quests require a set amount of Trades OR Wholesaler Trades, the balancing remained the same. "

... I don't see how the balancing remains the same. Let's take a theoretical "Trade with the Wholesaler 6 times" quest, which will become "Trade with the Wholesaler 3 times". Previously. I could do the 6 trades for 3800K in coins, 2 T1 each at 400K, 600K and 800K, now I will have to do 3 trades all of which cost me 3400K in coins or 10200K in coins. That is 30% of my maximum reserve compared with around 12% before. Can you explain your rationale ?

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
The slight delay with the trader depended on last time of trades before update so that will have re-set at the latest today.
The AW help is also showing now, not sure quite when that kicked in if I am honest...but its defo there now.

Last edited:

Silmaril

Community Manager
Elvenar Team
I like the adjustment in the Wholesaler and the fact that I can pick which good I want for the same value, but you say ...

"Quests requiring a specific amount of Trades with the Wholesaler have been adjusted to require 50% less trades. If quests require a set amount of Trades OR Wholesaler Trades, the balancing remained the same. "

... I don't see how the balancing remains the same. Let's take a theoretical "Trade with the Wholesaler 6 times" quest, which will become "Trade with the Wholesaler 3 times". Previously. I could do the 6 trades for 3800K in coins, 2 T1 each at 400K, 600K and 800K, now I will have to do 3 trades all of which cost me 3400K in coins or 10200K in coins. That is 30% of my maximum reserve compared with around 12% before. Can you explain your rationale ?

The reason for this latest change was to bring the Wholesaler into line with the last changes to the Trader as it was disproportionate. Hence we have also halved the quest aspect to help with the changes here rather than leave them as they were.

DeletedUser3571

Part of its there now :)
But the notes said that it would be there even if no donations had been made, this is not currently true for me :(, i only see the reward chests on my own wonders that have :kp: invested in them. This also seems true of others player wonders as well.

Timneh

Artisan
@pompeywolf is correct. I have looked at several of my fellows AWs and the ones that have not had any KP put in them do not show the rewards chests,the ones that have had KP put in do show the chests.

ANIKHTOS

Soothsayer
getting ,more on one go in wholesale makes things faster a bit :) nice changes

FieryArien

Necromancer
This is an amazing update, a lot of work there! THANK YOU!
Since I'm an app player, I'll comment on some of the app updates.
Silmaril said:
  • A new button has been added to the user interface, making it easier to access the Spire of Eternity directly from the HUD.
Makes the user interface more user friendly. I'm sure I'll be using this a lot.
Silmaril said:
  • Tapping your own ranking points icon in the rankings will now display a detailed summary of what your ranking points are comprised of.
Feature parity with browser. Thanks, it's interesting info. Especially the tournament part. :)
Silmaril said:
  • Effects of Ancient Wonders displayed in their overview can now be tapped in order to receive more information about what the respective effect entails.
Thank you. I've been complaining about browser having a lot more information about the way the game works than the app has in basically every user survey you threw at me. :) Seeing the info being added is just plain awesome. Please continue. Maybe troops as the next ones? ;-) It's not exactly apparent that the text can be tapped on and that it displays the detailed info, but I guess we can get used to it. Or maybe the designers will find a solution to this problem.
Silmaril said:
  • User Interface - The button for Neighborly Help in the context menu of each city on the World Map is no longer misplaced and again shows on the bottom right.
Yay, no more unintended visits! Thanks.
Silmaril said:
  • Research - Made the Goods Overview appear on top of the technology requirements pop-up to allow easier access to the information you need.
There was a workaround. Goods overview appeared under the technology requirements, but if I closed it and opened it again, it was above the requirements. It's a nice fix anyway; it now takes one tap instead of three (and probably not everyone found the workaround).